Author's Bio.

My photo
Mushroom Montoya circumnavigated the globe aboard the USS Trippe DE1075 after killing soldiers, woman and children in Viet Nam. Now, as a shaman, he heals the planet one person at a time. Mushroom Montoya has an active shamanic healing practice in Long Beach, California and he teaches at the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Cal State Univ. Long Beach.

Monday, October 21, 2013

The US Navy Has a Proud Tradition of Serving Our Country



My book is not intended to disgrace the Navy veterans who served their country, nor is it my intention to disgrace the Navy. 
99.9% of those of us, who served, did so with honor. My father served in the Navy in WWII. My sister (who is 15 years younger than I am) served in the Navy and so did my first born son.  
My book is an anti-war book, not an anti-Navy book.


Even in the best institutions, individuals go astray and they bring disgrace to their organizations. 

Individuals in any organization sometimes discover things that most of the other members of the organization are not aware of. They can choose to keep it to themselves or they can choose to tell others. Sometimes they wait, letting time pass before they tell anyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment